Strapping tools battery-powered diverse and rich in types on the market with many different reputable manufacturers such as: Itatool , Colombia and many other brands.
Use machines that use multiple rechargeable batteries that can be used for several hundred belt tensioners per charge.
Battery-powered strapping tool suitable for railway stations and airports thanks to its high mobility when used to pack goods.
ORT-200 machine parameters:
– Energy: battery~200 times
– Capacity: 900-2500N
– Charging power: 220-50/60Hz
– Width of plastic belt :16-19mm
– Thickness of plastic straps: PP 0.6-1mm / PET plastic straps
Machine weight: 3.9kg
– Tensile strength 40-200kg
– Origin: Switzerland
– Produce :Orgapack
It is a machine using battery welding wire by thermal friction.
– Functions: tension, welding, cutting combined at the same time.
– Tension time, welding can be adjusted.
– Use German Bosch batteries.
– Use the machine for common goods today.
– The lightest machine in the series using batteries very fast, flexible and easy moving operation.